while in business account profile
- From the main drop-down select a product (also available from the Jump Panel; product)
- Search for and select a product
- In the Available to Buy column select the in range hyperlink for your desired product. note: If there are no products in range expand your search distance or remove filters
- Select to highlight one, multiple, or all from the available producer list
- Complete each step of the request
- Select Send button to submit your requests
Note: You can now see interact with these requests and businesses in My Special Orders available from your main drop-down
Terms associated with the Seasonally Fresh pricing:
Pick-Up Date The day you would like to retrieve your purchased product.
Available Date The beginning day buyers will be able to purchase and pick up the product
Expiration Date The date the product will no longer be available for purchase on the Seasonally Fresh Marketplace or for pick up at the farm unless terms have already been agreed to. The product will only expire if the quantity of the product remains unsold in the Seasonally Fresh Marketplace. If the entire quantity is sold prior to the expiration date the product will be removed immediately following the remaining quantity being purchased in Seasonally Fresh.
Quantity The amount of this product you would like to purchase from add to the Seasonally Fresh
Units The quantity you’re purchasing from the Seasonally Fresh
Partial fills Multiple producers may come together to fill larger orders if one producer cannot meet your request.
Cancelation Policy This is the policy regarding the products transaction cancelation policy while active on the Seasonally Fresh
Frequency The number of times you want this transaction to occur
Additional Comments Any specific communications you need to express regarding the transaction. This could be logistics communication, or a request for only imperfect produce.